During this uncertain time it is important to provide information about resources available. Please see a listing below for links and resources that are aware to us at this time. We will continue to update this list as more information becomes available:
- Town Office Online Services (Please feel free to contact the office at 207-563-5270 for assistance or questions)
- Free Meals for Kids - Healthy Lincoln County
- Student Resources - Bristol Consolidated School
- Free Internet Service to Students (Please take the Town's Broadband Survey by clicking here)
- Food Pantries in Lincoln County
- Caring for Kids Free Food Cupboard (Located between the Bristol Mills Fire Station and Masonic Hall)
- RUOK Program - Lincoln County Sheriff's Office
- Maine-ly Delivered Meals for Elderly (private pay) - Spectrum Generations
- 211 Maine
- Federal CDC
- Maine CDC
- Lincoln Health Video Updates & Miles Health Video Updates
- Orders from the Governor of Maine
- CARES Act Stimulus Payments & IRS Filing Deadlines
If you are looking to volunteer in anyway, Spectrum Generations is seeking volunteers to help deliver for their Meals on Wheels program. The program currently has a wait list to utilize the service at this time, however volunteers are greatly needed. Please contact Megan Thomas at [email protected] or Karen Wisell at [email protected] to help!
In the event you are in an emergency situation, please remember to dial 911.
We will continue to be available by phone at email at the Town Office. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.