The Pemaquid Beach is run and maintained by the Bristol Parks and Recreation Department. The beach facilities are open to visitors starting June 15 from 8am-4:30pm weather permitting. The beach park includes a number of ammenities to accomodate every guest.
- Fully functional bathrooms and changing rooms
- Shower stand to wash the sand away
- Snack Shack with many food items available from basic snacks all the way to cooked cooked items
- Event Room available for rent
- Picnic Tables
- Beach item rentals available
- Large parking lot
|Adults and Children 12 and Older|
|Children 11 and Under||Free|
|Tax Payers||Free with a renewed annual Park Pass|
* Tobacco Free Parks Policy: All Bristol Parks facilities are tobacco free effective May 4th, 2012. These facilities include: Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, Pemaquid Beach and Park, Bristol Swimming Hole, Ellingwood Information Center and Park, Visitors Center and the Rock Schoolhouse.