The Pemaquid Beach is run and maintained by the Bristol Parks and Recreation Department. The beach is open to vistors from Memorial Day Weekend until Labor Day Weekend. The beach park includes a number of ammenities to accomodate every guest.
- Fully functional bathrooms and changing rooms
- Shower stand to wash the sand away
- Snack Shack with many food items available from basic snacks all the way to cooked cooked items
- Event Room available for rent
- Picnic Tables
- Beach item rentals available
- Large parking lot
|Adults and Children 12 and Older|
|Children 11 and Under||Free|
|Tax Payers||Free with a renewed annual Park Pass|
* Tobacco Free Parks Policy: All Bristol Parks facilities are tobacco free effective May 4th, 2012. These facilities include: Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, Pemaquid Beach and Park, Bristol Swimming Hole, Ellingwood Information Center and Park, Visitors Center and the Rock Schoolhouse.