The Bristol Parks and Recreation Department have available season passes to the Lighthouse Beach Park and the Pemaquid Beach Park. These passes allow the pass holder unlimited access to these parks each year.
Park passes are available for a 5 year time frame. At the end of this time frame a new picture pass will be need to be created. If you obtained a new picture pass in 2016 or after, you are able to renew your pass at both park locations during operating hours for $5.00. If you did not obtain a new pass in 2016 or after, you will need to visit Ellingwood Information Center for a picture and a temporary pass until your final picture pass is completed. The price for new and replacement passes are $8.00. Please see below for the full policy on who is entitled to purchase a season pass.
An individual may qualify for a Bristol parks season pass if they are:
- A Bristol resident ($8.00 new, $5.00 renewal)
- A Bristol real estate taxpayer ($8.00 new, $5.00 renewal)
- A Bristol personal property taxpayer ($25.00 per person)
- A dependent of the above (ages 12-18)
- Non-Resident Annual Pass ($90.00 annually)
- A year round Bristol resident must prove residency by showing a driver’s license or utility/phone bill in his/her name with a Bristol address.
- A Bristol taxpayer proves property ownership by being listed a taxpayer in the Annual Report or by showing a Bristol real estate tax bill or personal property tax bill mailed to his/her home address.
- Children 12 to 18 qualify for a season pass if their parents qualify. Over 18 would require proof of year round residency.
- Possession of an expired pass does not automatically qualify a person for a new pass.
If you need to have a new parks pass issued please print the following application by clicking here. You will need to bring this form into Ellingwood Info Center to have a picture taken.