Pemaquid Beach Park is maintained and operated by the Bristol Parks and Recreation Department. The beach facilities are open to visitors June through early September, 8am-4:30pm weather permitting. The beach park includes a number of ammenities to accomodate every guest.
- Fully functional bathrooms and changing rooms
- Shower stand to wash the sand away
- Snack Shack with many food items available from basic snacks all the way to cooked items
- Kitchenette/pavilion available for rent
- Picnic Tables
- Beach item rentals available
- Large parking lot
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- NO LIFEGUARD - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
|Adults and Children 12 and Older|
|Children 5 -11|
|Children 4 and under||Free|
|Bristol Tax Payers/Residents||Free with a renewed annual Park Pass|
* Tobacco Free Parks Policy: All Bristol Parks facilities are tobacco free effective May 4th, 2012. These facilities include: Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, Pemaquid Beach and Park, Bristol Swimming Hole, Ellingwood Information Center and Park, Visitors Center and the Rock Schoolhouse.