Pemaquid Beach Park is maintained and operated by the Bristol Parks and Recreation Department. The beach facilities are open to visitors June through early September, 8am-6:00pm weather permitting. The beach park includes a number of amenities to accommodate every guest.
- Fully functional bathrooms and changing rooms
- Shower towers to wash the sand away
- Mimi's on the Beach restaurant with a menu that offers a variety of excellent food.
- Kitchenette/ tent available for rentals
- Picnic Tables
- Beach item rentals available (chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas)
- Large parking lot
- NO LIFEGUARD - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- NO WATERCRAFT OF ANY KIND - surfboards, kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, etc.
- NO FISHING
- NO DOGS from May 1st - October 15th
For information about the Healthy Beaches water testing program Pemaquid Beach participates in, and to see weekly results click here.
|Adults and Children 12 and Older|
|Children 5 -11|
|Children 4 and under||Free|
|Bristol Tax Payers/Residents||Free with a renewed annual Park Pass|
* Tobacco Free Parks Policy: All Bristol Parks facilities are tobacco free effective May 4th, 2012. These facilities include: Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, Pemaquid Beach and Park, Bristol Swimming Hole, Ellingwood Information Center and Park, Visitors Center and the Rock Schoolhouse.